January 3, 2007

What's up folks? Ya'll are bananas--and we love it!!!!


Due to all of the love you're showing LeBron, and your interest in creating his theme song--our site has gone on a temporary hiatus, yep you brought the house down!--not to worry though--we'll be back up in no time to hear all the hotness that we know you're about to bring.

Til' then go grab a specially marked 20oz bottle of Sprite so that when we're back you can Twist that Cap, Build that mix and Get Famous.

OBEY!

Your folks at Sprite

4 comments:

KEPPEN said...

Check out "Ballin" by me Keppen.

www.myspace.com/keppen2007

Anonymous said...

check out my beats and www.myspace.com/ponomomusicinc

Htown Baby Reppin HOUSTON(SCREWSTON TX!)
JTX

Anonymous said...

EVERYBODY CHECK OUT MY MUSIC PAGE "WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SDOT81" ALL DA MUSIC I PRODUCED! DA TRUTH IS HERE!! REPPIN NAPTOWN 2 DA FULLEST!! DJ-UNDAGROUND & S-DOT

Anonymous said...

LeBron, this contest is a great opportunity for us unknown producers working under the radar. I've been in the game for awhile and I appreciate you and Sprite for reaching out to the masses! It's a lot of talent out here, but you won't know unless you look!
A rose can grow from concrete, and you can call "Rip One" a diamond in the rough! Holla at your boy!
Check me out on my myspace pages at: www.myspace.com/rip1music@yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/rip_uno@hotmail.com
You can get a taste of how I really get down!

One